What is a Breast Reduction?
A Reduction Mammaplasty (Breast Reduction) is a surgical procedure that reduces the size and volume of a woman’s breasts. By removing the excess breast tissue, fat, and skin, Dr. Tandon can help his patients achieve more proportionately balanced breasts in relation to their bodies.
This transformative procedure will not only address physical discomforts but also improves overall aesthetics and enhances self-confidence. Whether you desire a more manageable breast size or wish to alleviate the physical and emotional burdens associated with large breasts, breast reduction can help you achieve your goals and enjoy a more comfortable and confident life.
Some of the more common reasons women choose to receive a breast reduction include:
- Back, neck, or shoulder pain caused by the weight of their breasts
- Breasts that are too large in proportion to the body frame
- Get indentations in their shoulders from tight bra straps
- Have heavy, pendulous breasts with nipples and areolas that point downward
- Must restrict physical activity due to the size and weight of their breasts
- One breast is larger than the other
- Suffering from skin irritation beneath their breasts